Friday, October 3, 2008

Balloon Rally!! by Megan Christoferson

On saturday morning me and my family woke up at 6;00am to go see the balloon rally!! here are some pictures,of the balloon rally. On one picture there is a balloon comeing tord us when we are taking a picture.And we all moest got hit it was scairy and when they were bioeing up the balloon it was very cool because when they were smoll they terned in to big and when they went up to bioe fire in the balloon so they can go and there was guy that just tied him self to the balloon my mom did not put a picture on here but I will tell her to so you can see it.All so my mom got to get really close to a hot air balloon and she got some pictures of that.When my brother went to school he got to touch a hot air balloon they did not stop at my school or katelyn and sabrinas or ashleys school and that sucked they probably just go to the littler school because last year i do not know why but they did it .

No comments: