Friday, March 27, 2009

Update! FINALLY!!

Sorry that it has taken so long to put up an update for you!  Our life is a bit crazy.... so crazy that as I was running out the door for the 2nd time in the morning before 7 am (I take Jeff to school first, then come back and pick up the rest of the kids for school) (Jeff's truck is out of commission) and totally forgot to put on a VERY important piece of undergarments on.... I had to stop off at the post office and pick up another item at a friends.... then realize "O MY GOSH!!" I was so embarrased!!  So, I should now be setting my alarm on my cell phone to remind of me to put on all my clothing. :-)

Anyways... since we chatted last...  I believe Jeff was coaching the girls basketball team... they went to state and placed 6th... long story... we won't go there. :-)

Katelyn had surgery on her knee... they found some planka that was rubbing against the bone and causing her knee to swell and have discomfort.  Finally found the reason for her long battle with her knee. :-)  She wanted to send pictures... I thought that might be a little too gross. :-)
She is doing well.... recovery quickly... she is such a strong girl!! She doesn't want to take any more medication because it makes her head hurt... so she is just taking the pain. :-) 
She will be going to physical therapy for a few weeks 3 x's a week... I will just add that to my list of a thousand other things going on in the week.

Jaden, Megan and Sabrina just started soccer again. Jaden has missed a lot of wrestling due to illness.. so I don't think he will be continuing that. Sabrina has also been sick and has missed her first 2 days of practice. Man! This cold/flu has really hit us hard this year. :-( Megan is jazzed about getting on the field again and kickin some booty in her defense skills. :-)

Ashley's performance went really well.... I will have to get organized and post some photos online and a little video clip of her... she did an amazing job! She is running for school ASB vice pres... there were 3 others who wanted to run... but they heard Ashley was running and dropped out... she is now the only one running... yeah for her!! She is also trying out for Cheerleading and doing a great job of course... she is now running some of the cheers, as the others, including returning cheerleaders do not have the cheers down yet. :-) I walked in the practice to hear Ashley saying.... 5,6,7,8 and then leading the cheer! She is not able to be cheer captain until her Senior year.... she is an obvious candidate for that if she returns.

Jeff is now coaching girls softball, so far they are undefeated! WOW, what a great sports program, Jeff thinks it is all about the coaching... haha His financial aid for school as not kicked in yet... so we will have to postpone his classes to the summer.

I am doing really well and keeping busy with photography biz...and the life of a taxi driver. As soon as May hits... I will be in several parts of the state for weddings..... lots of traveling.... love the income. :-)

Hope everyone is doing well and loving Jesus!!..

Hope to see you soon.

No comments: